Deals: Couples massage $120. Portland: (503)389-5545 Beaverton: (503)389-6962
This allow us to build a comprehensive picture of your condition.
X-Rays are taken on your first visit to evaluate the spinal curvature, joints, disc space, skeletal health and to look for any reasons it may be unsafe to do spinal adjustments
EMG(electromyography) is a nerve study for patients with numbness or tingling to evaluate for nerve damage, impingement and where these are occurring.
Ultrasound exam of the muscles and tendons to rule out inflammation, dysfunction or injury. This is performed by the Naturopathic Doctor, who also evaluates your needs for other services in the office and helps coordinate your care.
Acupuncture is highly valuable in pain care and is a time tested, safe and effective way to boost your immune system.
As a multidisciplinary clinic we utilize the skills and knowledge of our entire team to guide your care.
In the beginning of treatment it will be necessary to receive more frequent care. During this time we will:
• Work on increasing circulation, range of motion and mobility to your joints and muscles.
• Begin stretches and strengthening in physical therapy
• Provide passive therapies (acupuncture, chiropractic, massage, injections)
• Increase strength training as pain decreases
As your range of motion and pain improve, more exercises will be added so that the changes we are making can become long term.
Your treatment plan (from your 3rd visit) will outline the services recommended as well as what your insurance covers We do our very best not to land patients with unexpected bills and are happy to arrange payment plans if needed.
• Allow your providers to look over your case at specified intervals
• Are used to track your overall progress
• Help us to alter your treatment plan and provide quality care