Dear Family and Family Friends Of The Wellness Center,
This message is to inform you of the changes we are making at our office in order to keep you safe during this rapidly changing situation we are enduring right now.
As our communities continue to feel the increased impact of Coronavirus, we want to reassure you that the wellbeing and safety of our patients and your families are always our top priority. As a healthcare facility, we regularly disinfect all patient areas and have increased our frequency of cleaning high traffic areas. We are prepared to address the needs of both practices and our patients should the severity of the situation shift. We ask, if you are experiencing flu like symptoms such as fever, shortness of breath and cough, please stay home. IF you have a cough without a fever you are welcome to come in and we will provide you with a face mask during your visit.
What we know….
I haven't lived through many times like this before, and I'm sure social media and 24/7 news have exacerbated the situation, but we are in uncharted territory. It can be very frightening right now and we want you to know we're here to be of service to you and your families and will continue to provide care as long as it is safe to do so.
Dr. Mark Gabriel
*** UPDATE 5/18/2020 ***
Here at TWC PDX and TWC Beaverton we have taken certain precautions to help ease the mind of our patients and future patients.
1. All patients are pre-screened on the phone for COVID-19 like symptoms. If you have experienced symptoms or have been in contact of any sort, you will be asked for a telemedicine appointment or asked to reschedule at a later date.
2. Our waiting room, is no longer a room to be waiting in. Chairs, magazines, coffee and snacks are no longer available in the front to discourage cross contamination.
3. First thing, every morning our staff is doing a deep clean for anything missed the night before.
4. All providers are required to wear a mask. Patients are encouraged but it is not required. If the patient will feel more comfortable wearing a mask, a mask can be provided.
5. As soon as a patient checks in, front office will take the patients temperature.
6. Patients will then be asked to wash their hands for 20 seconds before going into treatment rooms.
7. Most doors will remain open to discourage use of door handles.
8. All forms are available online so forms do not have to be handed back and forth.
9. If forms needed to be signed last minute, we have designated areas for used and cleaned pens.
10. Cleaning checklist in every room to show patients their room was cleaned before their appointment and what has been sanitized.
More is being added on as every day we see changes in the CDC guidelines. We will continue to do our part and we appreciate your understanding during this unprecedented time.
MASKS ARE REQUIRED as per the state order